We provide Psychology services, mental health counseling and therapeutic services in Cleveland, Solon and Medina, Ohio.
Call for an Appointment
Select option "0"
Intake Hours: Mon. to Fri. 11:00 am - 3:00pm
• All messages returned within 24 hours •
20525 Center Ridge Road
Rocky River, Ohio
Informational Forms and Literature
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you explain the alphabetic credentials?
- C.D.C.A. – Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant
- C.H.T. – Certified Hypnotherapist
- L.S.W. – Licenced Social Worker
- L.I.S.W. – Licenced Independent Social Worker
- L.I.S.W.-S – Licenced Independent Social Worker – Supervisor
- L.P.C. – Licenced Professional Counselor
- L.P.C.C. – Licenced Professional Clinical Counselor
- L.P.C.C.-S – Licenced Professional Clinical Counselor – Supervisor
- L.C.D.C. III – Licenced Chemical Dependency Counselor (Level 3)
- L.I.C.D.C. – Licenced Independent Chemical Dependency Counselor
- L.I.C.D.C. -C.S. – Licenced Independent Chemical Dependency Counselor – Clinical Supervisor
- M.Ed. – Masters of Education
- Ph.D. – Doctorate of Philosophy
Q: What types of insurance do you accept?
Our company takes all of the insurance panels that offer a mental health benefit in the region, which includes the following:
- Aetna / Aetna Behavioral Health
- Antares Management Solutions
- Anthem Behavioral Health
- Bureau of Workers Compensation
- Cigna / Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cleveland Clinic Health System PO
- Emerald Health Network
- Great West / OHP
- Horizon Behavioral Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lifesynch / Humana
- Managed Health Network
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- United Healthcare / United Behavioral Health
If you do not see your insurance on this list, please contact us or your insurance company to confirm that your insurance will pay for our services.
Career Counseling and Coaching
Mary Rose Tichar, LPC, works with people in all phases of the career journey.